Here are some tips and tricks on how to speak and sound better when you speak in English.
- Five activities that improves your English
- Think in English
- Sossy mode
- Celebrity mode
- Smile to sound better when you talk
- Learn Common English Pronunciation Errors
- Simplify your communication format
- Write single-sentences instead of paragraphs
- Write short sentences
- Use simple words
- Use active voice instead of passive voice.
- Be direct and specific with your message.
- Practice English effectively
- Read your sentences aloud
- Record your conversations and practice sessions
- Pay attention to how you speak
- Review and correct each sentence
Grammar Tips for Adults
Five activities that improves your English
Call centers require good communication skills.
English is the primary language and the best part is that your English does not have to be perfect for you to get hired because conversational level English will do.
If you’re looking for ways to learn how to improve your English, here are some of the tips I can offer to improve your communication skills faster.
Think in English
We all talk to ourselves in our head. The question is what language are you using?
Sossy Mode Gives You Powerful, Smooth, Confident English
Activate Celebrity Mode for Smooth Confident English
Smile to sound better when you talk
Common English Pronunciation Errors
Many Filipinos can understand English.
A lot of us can speak it fluently.
Many foreigners I’ve met say that Filipinos can speak fluently.
Despite that many fail call center screenings due to minor errors.
Minor errors are forgivable.
Secret To My Good English
Bullying made me a superior English speaker. Don’t fear it. Use it.