If you think about it carefully, people who succeed at their goals have a positive mindset.
You don’t have to blindly pretend that everything is fine but you need to acknowledge the fact that there is a solution to your problem.
Ask yourself the following questions.
What is the problem?
What are the solutions that you can think of?
What is the best solution?
See what happens.
Did it work?
Improve it further.
If not, try something else.
It’s imprtant that you don’t get too attached to the results.
If the results are not favorable, look for lessons and corrections.
Then apply what you learned in your next attempt.
Do not take anything personally.
The goal is to get the results that you want and/or improvement not credit or self-validation.
If you are not receiving any rejection, mistakes or failures, it means you are not learning and growning.
Fear points you in the direction that you need to go.
If you are afraid of something, and you know that winning is good for you, go do it.
Failure points you in the direction of what you need to work on and improve.
If you’ve actively tried to learn any skill, I feel you will agree that the same rules apply.
Beginners fail a lot until they learn how to use the skill.
When they learn the skill, the task becomes easy.
When the task becomes easy, achieving the goal becomes natural.
1. Be positive. Acknowledge that every problem has a solution.
2. Look for solutions. You have to find it.
3. Start small Then increase as you move forward. Fix the small problems so you can solve the big problems.
4. Keep going. You won’t accomplish something if you give up.
5. Improve gradually. Every small win now results in one giant win after two years.
6. Look for ways to do it better. You can improve. Go do it.
7. Celebrate. Life is hard. Success is difficult. That’s why people who face their fears are rewarded.
8. Repeat. Education never ends. You must to keep growing, learning and upgrading.
I’ll share more lessons soon.
Last update: Wednesday, 14 August 2019
Thank you for reading this far and thanks for your attention.
I am praying for your success. God bless!
If you made it this far, you should introduce yourself.
READ MY BOOKS!
WATCH MY LESSONS.
GET LIVE COACHING!
FREE EMAIL LESSONS!
Join our weekend English coaching is on SALE for ₱697 a week.
Discounts offered to long-term students.
Save money by reserving multiple weeks!
JOIN LIVE SESSIONS