About Call Center Training Tips
This is a collection of tips I wrote to help shy people get hired in a call center.+
I started this website to help a few friends get hired in a call center. When friends ask me how to get hired in a call center,I talk to them to a few hours and give them tips to get hired.
A few years ago I accompanied friends to interviews and give them tips until they got hired. It normally takes us 4-6 call centers until they get hired. Then we go for pizza and buy me a few beers after.
In 2005 I worked for a call center training school. I assisted students with the enrollment process and gave additional tips upon graduation.
Over the years the mistakes, experience, studies and questions led me to accumulate a massive amount of tips.
I write tips on how to improve confidence, speak better English, present well during interviews and job hunting strategies.
Website maintenance by Kevin Olega.
About Kevin Olega
I’m Kevin Olega, the guy behind call center training tips. I work as a business development guy for a Philippine Based IT company. I enjoy writing,creating websites, learning new things and meeting new people on my free time. I’m from Paranaque City and I worked mostly in the Ortigas Area.
Here are some things about me.
- I’m 27
- I’m a minimalist. I live with less than 100 things.
- I like reading, writing and talking to people.
- I often order black brewed coffee at coffee shops and Chamomile tea in the evening.
- I’m geeky when it comes to Naruto, Starcraft, Diablo 2, Tekken, Martial Arts and tech stuff.
- I’d be really happy if you joined my mailing list for updates.