How to Give Support
1. Send us encouragement.
Let us know how this site had helped you. We enjoy reading your stories.
- Click here to send us a question or a thank you message..
- Promote us on facebook. Please like the Facebook page, posts and Youtube videos.
2. Help fund our work
Producing these articles and maintaining this website costs money.
To help out, you can send us money through the following links.
If you get these freebies, we both get a benefit.
- Create a Dropbox account so we both get free 500mb online storage. This is perfect for saving your resume, having a private backup of your photos and files that you can access from any computer.
- Create an Uber account so we both get free rides. Uber is better than taking a taxi. Install both Uber and Grab and you never need to buy a car in the city.
- Create a Grab account and we both get a Php 40 discount. Grab is an alternate to uber and beats taking a taxi. Install both Uber and Grab and you never need to buy a car in the city. Use the code: GRABKEVINOLEGA
- Buy from my Online Store. I’m selling some stuff I’m no longer using. If you find something you like, send me a message.
How to Get Support
This website is built to help friends who need help get hired in a call center. Eventually, the people I assisted grew into a small facebook community.
Call Center Training Tips Testimonials
“I am a shy person, the first time I went for an interview, I feel like someone is choking me. On the second day, I went to three call center companies, on the third day, I got a job offer. You are correct, the more companies I went to, the more I learned from my mistakes, and the more confident, I became. The best thing about applying in the call center is that the recruitment staff is honest with me about my performance on the interview. I got a no or a yes and didn’t have to wait days or weeks to find out. Thank you for all the training tips. More Power!” - Jomel D.
Kevin Olega’s Testimonial During Call Center Work
I’m not a perfect agent. I’m a consistently improving one though. Here’s a short list of compliment’s I received while I’m at work.
Of all the (company name removed) people I’ve worked with you are by far the most ultimately helpful. - Mr. Kaweseki.
You do not have a heavy Asian accent - Mr. (Name Removed)