I often get a message that goes something like this.
Dear Kevin, Thank you for the tips. It helped increase my confidence and I passed both my initial and final interview. We are about to undergo training next week.
Thank you so much.
P. S. Do you have tips on how to pass the training?
Companies have different training practices. For some there’s some English training then product training. Others jump immediately to product training. Here are some tips on how to pass the training.
- Attendance. Be sure to arrive on time all the time.
- Speak English. Follow the “English Only Policy”. That’s your time to practice before you start talking to customers.
- Get enough rest. Go home immediately after training. Don’t go to drinking after training.
- Take notes. You can remember important things better if you write things down. Write down lessons, questions, tips, everything important.
- Pick your friends. Be wise. Not everyone you meet is your friend. Stick to people who inspire you to do better. Avoid people who encourage you to do bad habits. Bad habits have consequences. Avoid people who borrow money.
Following these tips will let you avoid the five thousand peso penalty.
I’m not talking about training bonds.
The five thousand peso penalty is a result of getting fired and having to look for another job.
I usually spend five thousand pesos if I’m looking for a job, that’s money to print out resumes, transportation and food for going to interviews, getting my documents like NBI clearance, and going to work until I get my first paycheck.
Do you want more of these kinds of posts? Please let me know by sending me a message. I’ll do my best to answer when I’m online.
This is not a sponsored post so if you read until the end, show your love and support. Buy our books. Make a donation to keep this site alive. Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube. When you’re done, share this with your friends.
Thank you for reading. If I can do it, you can do it. Praying for your success.