Everytime I train students I ask them to bring the following:
- Pen and notebook.
- Two printed copies of your resume.
- Write down a list of ten accomplishments in life or things you are proud of. Example: graduated from High school or Raised a kid. etc.
- Write down ten weaknesses that you were able to overcome.
- Write down ten nice things people say about you. Example: When I was younger, I was having a hard time waking up early then, I decided to not watch TV late at night and slept early afterwards I was able to wake up early.
- Write down all your call center and job application related questions.
- No Tagalog shows a week before training so you can practice speaking in English.
- Watch English/American TV shows of movies and imitate how they talk.
Please remember to:
- Eat before arriving. I will not serve food.
- Not smoke at our location. My mom will kill me.
- Speak in English so you can practice during our time together.
- Inform me to confirm your attendance and let me know how many friends you are bringing.
- Share homework questions (not answers) if you are bringing a friend.
Treat me for food or drinks or beer when you get hired in a call center. That’s it. Visit my contact page to schedule free training. Do you want more of these kinds of posts? Please let me know by sending me a message. I’ll do my best to answer when I’m online.
This is not a sponsored post so if you read until the end, show your love and support. Buy our books. Make a donation to keep this site alive. Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube. When you’re done, share this with your friends.
Thank you for reading. If I can do it, you can do it. Praying for your success.