If you’d like to join the free weekend training, please bring the following:
- Pen and notebook.
- Two printed copies of your resume.
1. Write down a list of ten accomplishments in life or things you are proud of.
Example: graduated from High school or Raised a kid.
2. Write down ten weaknesses that you were able to overcome.
3. Write down ten nice things people say about you.
Example: When I was younger, I was having a hard time waking up early then, I decided to not watch TV late at night and slept early afterwards I was able to wake up early.
4. Write down all your call center and job application related questions.
5. No Tagalog shows a week before training so you can practice speaking in English.
6. Watch English/American TV shows of movies and imitate how they talk.
Please remember to:
1. Eat before arriving. I will not serve food.
2. Not smoke at our location. My mom will kill me.
3. Speak in English so you can practice during our time together.
4. Inform me to confirm your attendance and let me know how many friends you are bringing.
5. Share homework questions (not answers) if you are bringing a friend.
5 Treat me for food or drinks or beer when you get hired in a call center.
That’s it. Visit my contact page to schedule free training.
Thank you for reading. Email me one thing that you learned that had an impact and what you did about it. email@example.com. I read each and every email.